Parachute Health - Supplier Ops & Analytics
In the U.S. alone, over 30 million patients per year are prescribed care via paper and fax. The ordering process is long, complicated, and yields a 83% error rate. Discharges are delayed and patients are having to spend more time in care facilities.
At Parachute Health, we’re pioneering a modern approach to healthcare communication. We’ve built a platform where clinicians, insurance companies and medical supply distributors coordinate care; empowering everyone to focus on getting their patients the treatment they need, when they need it.
In the year since launch, we’ve helped more than 70,000 patients. Founded and launched in New York, we’ve grown across 19 states and partnered with 4 of the top 10 ranked hospitals, 5 of the top 15 largest nursing facility chains and 5 of the 10 largest home health agencies.
We’re doing something no one else has tried, giving clinicians transparency into insurance documentation requirements and empowering clinicians to know what care their patients qualify for BEFORE their patients get hit with large bills and long care delays.
You’ll work with Supplier Operations Lead to scale our partner launch and account management strategies while you...
- Manage relationships with and drive operational efficiencies within our key suppliers
- Capture and translate supplier feedback to shape our product features
- Directly support executives, product, and sales by developing impactful analytics
- Build our internal approach for monitoring supplier operations / performance
- You have around 2-3 years of healthcare, consulting, investment banking, and / or operations management experience, and are...
- Enthusiastic about improving patient outcomes using technology
- Able to switch between short term tasks and long term strategy
- A data-driven decision maker with an analytical mindset
- Customer centric with exposure to account or client management
- A demonstrated leader and self-starter comfortable working with teams
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and tell us which role you’re applying for.